About Wedding Master of Ceremony (MC)
The wedding MC is of equal importance to the dishes and the service at the reception. The wedding being filled with laughter or being moved to tears all depends on the speech or comments made by the MC.
The MCs at WordWave are very well trained and accumulate a wealth of experience to make every reception memorable.
We make the most important day of your life memorable using the power of words
Book a MC
Steps to Hiring a MC
1. Contact us through “Contact page” to provide information about your wedding. (The location and date of the wedding ceremony, how you want the wedding reception to be)
2. We will recommend a MC who will best match with your request.
3. We will set up the first meeting with the MC. (The meeting will be approximately 30min- 1 hour, at a café or our office. Please be noted that the drinks at the café will be at cost)
4. Sign a contract.
5. Second meeting held 1-1.5 months prior to the wedding ceremony
6. Final meeting held 10 days prior to the wedding ceremony (over the phone).
7. The day of the wedding
*Please contact us through the “contact page”
*No limits to the number of emails and phone calls. A face-to-face meeting will be held upon request
*The price will vary depending on the date, content, language and the MC. Please feel free to contact us for details
* (39,800 yen – 125,000 yen) Tokyo & Yokohama area (transportation expenses included)
Other locations in Japan (transportation expenses excluded)